Aluminum veneer An aluminum alloy decoration product that we can see at any time in our life. On the way to work, in the place where we go to work, in the place where we relax after work, we basically see the trace of aluminum veneer in the shopping place. Why is the application range of aluminum veneers so extensive?
Metal decorative panels have been in existence for decades. The products still in use are mainly aluminum veneers, aluminum-plastic panels, and honeycomb panels. The main use is mainly aluminum-plastic panels and aluminum veneers. Analyzing the products.
Advantages of aluminum composite panels;
The aluminum-plastic composite panel is made of aluminum and a relatively small density plastic core material. Therefore, compared with aluminum (or other metal) having the same rigidity or the same thickness, the quality is smaller than that of glass and stone. Much smaller.
1. The aluminum-plastic panel cleverly utilizes the mechanical principle of the I-beam structure, and its ingenious hungry gives it its unique mechanical properties. In addition, the aluminum-plastic composite panel is composited under high temperature conditions, and the aluminum sheet is two-layer aluminum plate throughout the processing. Under a certain tension state, after the molding is cooled, due to the contraction rate of the aluminum plate and the core material which are symmetrically symmetrical, the plate has stable internal stress and has good rigidity.
2. The curtain wall decorated with aluminum-plastic panel is not inferior to the beautiful glass curtain wall and the elegant stone curtain wall. Under the sun, its level is both beautiful and dignified, while avoiding light pollution and high surface flatness.
3. Affordable, the price is relatively cheap compared to other materials.
Aluminum composite panels have four disadvantages:
1. The structure of the composite aluminum plate is generally three layers, and the outer sides are 0.1-0.3 thick aluminum layers, and the sandwich material in the middle mainly adopts medium and low-pressure polyethylene (high-density polyethylene) and other polymer materials. Bonded with tree vinegar glue, the core material and glue contain toxic components, and the fireproof, weathering, durable, anti-aging and other properties are poor, and it will release harmful to human health during burning or high temperature, even under sun exposure. poison gas;
2. The composite strength is not high, and it is easy to break when the curved surface is curved. When the local heat is heated, the core material will expand and cause the surface aluminum plate to deform and fall off. In addition, the thermal expansion coefficient is generally larger than that of the keel and the building, and the sudden drum phenomenon often occurs and the effect is lost. Affect the appearance;
3. It is generally used to share lightning protection devices with the building main body during installation, and the composite aluminum plate core material and fasteners are poor conductors of electricity, and the current cannot pass quickly, which is highly vulnerable to high-voltage lightning strikes;
4. The strength of the wind pressure resistance is not high due to the strength of the material itself. At present, high-rise buildings in advanced countries have rarely used composite aluminum curtain walls, and switched to single-layer aluminum panels with relatively high safety and reliability.
The strengths of aluminum veneers are:
1. Corrosion resistance: The surface treatment uses fluorocarbon spray KYNAR500 resin with high content, which can be used to resist acid rain, air pollution and ultraviolet rays.
2. No light pollution: Because the fluorocarbon coating matte appearance (gloss is about 35) is diffuse reflection, will not cause pollution. 3. Self-cleaning: Because the special composition of KYNAR500 in fluorocarbon coating makes its appearance dust can not be attached, it has strong cleanliness.
4. Color method: There are up to 100 kinds of fluorocarbon paint colors, and special colors can be created according to user requirements.
5. High strength: The high-quality aluminum-proof strength is accepted, and the welding process is accepted at the opening, which greatly improves the steelness of the aluminum plate, ensuring the wind-proof, shock-proof, rain-proof leakage, anti-air infiltration and lightning protection of the curtain wall. , impact resistance test. 6. Recyclable and recyclable, environmentally friendly
The aluminum veneer can be processed into various large shapes such as flat plates, double curved panels and special-shaped plates of different specifications. After the sheet metal is formed, it can be subjected to fluorocarbon spraying, acrylic acid spraying and powder coating after being subjected to external appearance treatment. Selected, widely used indoors and exteriors.